Search This Blog

Friday 5 November 2010

SOUL FOOD the best movie that I never seen

This film is about a family with traditional values. There Little Mama Joe. She is grandmother, she is the pillar of the family. She has 3 girls,  a lawyer, a hairdresser and a homemaker. Everything is fine until Little Mama Joe has severe diabetes problem and she dies, It breaks off the family. Ahmad, the housewife'son decides to honor the memory of his grandmother by combining all his family over a good traditional meal. 
It really is a "émouvant"filmFor me family is very important and I think if this movie touch me it's because somewhere I identify myself with the characters because I had the same kind of family problemI recommend it!
Good Night people



X.o.X.o  Gossip Girl!!!!(aka Monika)

No comments:

Post a Comment