Search This Blog

Monday 1 November 2010

Blue Man show


I watched the Blue Man group in Astor place Theater in New York.
 The Blue Man are a group who play music with paint and they bang with sticks on drums, on boxes, on pipes, on aerials and on plenty of other objects out ouf their context

When I arrived, I thought I was sitting in a good seat where I could see well the show without getting stained by paint because the firsts rank getting paint.
But precisely I was sitting just in front of the stage, in the first rank.

It was annoying because I had to wear a poncho not to be splashed by painting
On the other hand, I had a very good view

It was a show amazing. Their synchronization was very impressive and their music was good even if they use objects as instrument

So if they pass in the area I really advise you to go to see them, you spend one good moment

Charlène

No comments:

Post a Comment