Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 September 2010

"HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER"


I love series ! Like it's short you can just watch it to make a kind of break in your day. 
So during the holidays my serial was "Grey's Anatomy", but when I arrived until season 4, there were just NO MORE LINK. So I had to find a new one :) and like this I started to watch "How I Met Your Mother". The story is about a father (Tedd) who talks to his children about the story: of how he met their mother. So during 5 seasons, he speaks about this long story and tells all details of it! The other caraters are his best friends: Lilli, Marshall and Barney (my favourite, i'll explain that later). 
It's 100% humour! But it's the kind of humour you'll like or NOT! Personally, it's the first time (without counting H) that I laugh so much alone in front of my TV! Especially with  BARNEY! I want a friend like this! ha ha. He's THE GUY of the serial for me! It won't be that funny without him.
What I really loved too, is the fact that things you see in one episode will continues in the other, and the scenarist doesn't forget a thing!!! 

Well, I just wanted to share this to you guys because I already told this to many friends of mine: " hey go watch How I met your mother it's great you will love it!" and NOPE they didn't :(... They told me: " Yeah, it's like Friends uh? well I don't like Friends" So please LOVE IT, like this I'm going to feel myself less alone maybe  :D !

This gonna be LEGEN... wait for it .. DARY ( you'll get it after you've watched it :) )

LINK TO WATCH EPISODES: TAP ME

Inès

No comments:

Post a Comment